- Security Center
- English ▾
- Contact Us
Lavasoft FAQ pages
How to uninstall the Ad-Aware Toolbar
Please go to your control panel and chose ADD/REMOVE Programs:
1. Click the Start button on your computer (left-hand side of the screen).
2. Click Control Panel in the Start Menu.
3. Double-click Add or Remove Programs and find Ad-Aware Antivirus on the list of programs installed on the computer.
Note: The programs installed are typically listed in an alphabetical order.
4. Right click on Ad-Aware Toolbar and then click uninstall.
5. With the dialog box displayed, click Next to proceed.
6. On the next screen, select the “Close all browser windows automatically” or “I will close my browser windows, proceed with the uninstallation” radio button, and then click Uninstall.
7. To complete the uninstalling process, click Finish.